Friday, February 27, 2009

Carrie and heaven?

I'm still in awe of the beach communities on 30-A. They're all so different and have such great vibes from them.

The spa treatments were great. And although you can't give me TOO much authority on this, this was by far the best pedicure I've ever had. Again the writers shoe string budget usually takes me to one of those cheap Asian places in the mall. But this was amazing and heres a tip: try the champagne and cranberry juice. Super yummy!

I also had dinner tonight by myself in a somewhat fancy restaurant. It was an odd feeling. Its not like you can just bust out a book to make yourself look occupied. I felt like that Sexy in the City episode when Carrie accepts that she may be eating alone for the rest of her life so she takes herself down to a restaurant and eats alone. With no book or project. Just alone.

Its a sobering thing. Will I be Carrie? Am I Carrie? Facing the idea that I may always be sitting there without someone on the other side of the table when my friends aren't around?

But then I tasted the filet minot special and I got over it. It was the best steak I've ever had in my life! Try it... Marlin Grill. They also own Jim N Nicks, the BBQ place in the Village. I didn't try it, but if its as good as the food at Marlin it has to be good! THey also do catering...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact