Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day tripers unite!

LinkI'm so loving this site. Everyday I come across things and shops and ideas that I think, DANGIT why the hell did I not think of that first!?

This is definitley one of those things! Daytrip Society is inspired by "The adventure of travel" and a love for the "romance of nature." And has some really great designers featured. Shows you how to create sunprints! How fun and artsy... if only someone would buy me this ;)

They have some great D.I.Y. guides that I love. I really want to try The Sunlight Print Kit. I got a little carried away in antique and thrift stores and a night of wine and sushi this weekend and I have all of about a dime to my name.

They also feature a designer team that I recently discovered that I also adore. Boy Girl Party.
I so love their look and style. Vintage inspired...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact